1802 - 1846 (43 years)
||George LAKELIN [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||02 Dec 1802
||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England 
||Whitfield, Glossop, Derbyshire, England 
||Cheshire, Lancashire, United Kingdom 
||Eileen's Family Tree
||14 Oct 2012 |
||Joseph LAKELIN, b. 1774, Handsworth, Birmingham, Warwickshire, , England , d. 03 Oct 1858, Pontesbury, Shropshire, England (Age 84 years) |
||Elizabeth WILLINGTON, b. 18 Oct 1777, Birmingham, Warwickshire, England , d. 1821, Inskip, Preston, Lancashire (Age 43 years) |
||06 Apr 1800
||Joseph Lakelin was married by the Church of England although a Baptist. The Hardwick Marriage Act of March 1754 made it law that marriages had to take place in an Anglican Church. This was revoked in 1836 by the Marriage Act of that year./Saint Martin, Birmingham, Warwick, England [6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S63] 1841 England Census, Ancestry.com, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National;), Class: HO107; Piece 185; Book: 18; Civil Parish: Glossop; County: Derbyshire; Enumeration District: 14A; Folio: 29; Page: 5; Line: 21; GSU roll: 241290.
Birth date: abt 1802
Residence date: 1841
Residence place: Glossop, Derbyshire, England
- [S48] England & Wales Marriages, 1538-1940, Ancestry.com, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2008.Original data - Genealogical Society of Utah. British Isles Vital Records Index, 2nd Edition. Salt Lake City, Utah: Intellectual Reserve, copyright 2002. Used by permission.Original d;).
Marriage date: 26 Jul 1823
Marriage place: Garstang, Lancashire, England
Residence place: England
- [S12] England & Wales, FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1915, FreeBMD, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. © Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Cont;).
Death date: Sep 1846
Death place: Cheshire, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- [S67] Ancestry Family Trees, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S216] Births and burials, 1785-1837 Cannon Street Baptist Church (Birmingham, Warwickshire).
- [S215] Parish registers St. Martin's Church, Birmingham,, 1555-1915.
- [S96] Parish registers, St. Martin's Church, Birmingham,, 1555-1915 Church of England. St. Martin's Church (Birmingham, Warwickshire).