||Harry Charles ENSMINGER [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||06 Mar 1878
||Colorado [1, 3, 4, 5]
||Chicago, Cook, Illinois 
||Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado, United States 
||Lee, Polk, Iowa 
||12 Sep 1918
||Drafted to military/Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA
||Edward Entwistle, Rocket locomotive driver
||11 Oct 2012 |
||H. ENSMINGER, b. Abt 1845, Indiana , d. 1886, Iowa, United States (Age ~ 41 years) |
||Fanny ENTWISTLE, b. Feb 1847, Michigan, USA , d. Abt 1925, The 1930 census shows daughter Lillian as a patient in a hospital for the insane/Des Moines, Polk, Iowa (Age ~ 77 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S63] 1880 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005. 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints © Copyright 1999 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited;), Year: 1880; Census Place: Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado; Roll: 87; Family History Film: 1254087; Page: 73D; Enumeration District: 003; Image: 0149.
Birth date: abt 1878
Birth place: Colorado
Residence date: 1880
Residence place: Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado, United States
- [S64] Ancestry Family Trees, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S45] World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Ancestry.com, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - United States, Selective Service System. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Admini;), Registration Location: Cook County, Illinois; Roll: 1503828; Draft Board: 47.
Birth date: 6 Mar 1878
Residence place: Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- [S60] Iowa State Census Collection, 1836-1925, Ancestry.com, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.Original data - Microfilm of Iowa State Censuses, 1856, 1885, 1895, 1905, 1915, 1925 as well various special censuses from 1836-1897 obtained from the State Historical Society of Iowa v;).
Birth date: abt 1879
Birth place: CO
Residence date: 1885
Residence place: Saylor
- [S56] 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 18;), Year: 1900; Census Place: Lee, Polk, Iowa; Roll: T623_454; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 90.
Birth date: Mar 1878
Birth place: Colorado
Residence date: 1900
Residence place: Lee, Polk, Iowa